Every month, the MerchantCircle team is hard at work on a number of refinements, improvements, and new features. If you're not already, come to the MerchantCircle blog or the Product Suggestions section in the Forums on a regular basis. We roll out the changes on the last Thursday of every month.
Here's just a few of the features we unveiled today for month:
1. Getting Leads Through MerchantCircle - We'll track calls on your MerchantCircle listing and send leads your way when customers in your area are searching for a particular service.
2. Social Newsletter - You can use content: reviews, Topix news, coupons, and blogs - from one of your connections for your newsletter.
3. Get a Customized Email for Your Business - Through your Instant Website domain, we can create an email address for you ending with your domain name.
4. New 'About Us' Section for Merchants - You can now tell your potential customers how you got started and who you're about.
5. Send Newsletters to Connections - You can now send newsletters to merchant members in your network.
6. 'Contact Us' Page - We added a 1-900 number for emergency calls. Also, we've made the page easier to navigate with a drop-down menu of the most frequently asked questions. This will help our 16 employees focus on new features and making the network the best it can be.
For any other inquiries or questions, feel free to leave a comment. Or join the discussion in our Forums.