We continue to see so many great merchant pages being created on MerchantCircle that we thought it would be great to share some of them as well as our thoughts into getting the most out of claiming your listing.
Here are the top 5 things to do to build a great MerchantCircle page along with some great examples.
1. Pictures, Pictures, Pictures! Everyone loves to see pictures on a website. Use this to your advantage by making use of your listing picture and badge picture uploads on your account. You can also include pictures in your blog and newsletters. The more the better! Include images of your location, yourself, employees, and your customers. Check out Majestic Art Gallery and BBQ by DeVault.
2. Affiliate! Have good things to say about a fellow merchant? Begin Affiliating and Endorsing. Not only does this boost your credibility among consumers but it provides your business with the kind words of your community right on your listing. Check out Blonde Bear Bed and Breakfast.
3. Coupons and Advertisements! Promote specials and deals with online coupons and ads. The consumers coming to your site will want to see what you have to offer. Give them a reason to drop by your store with online printable deals. These specials will also help in completing your page and providing the unique content Google and Yahoo look for in searches. Check out Jaworski Coatings.
4. Blog! Blog! Blog! Let your customers know whatÂs going on. Give them an insight into your operations. Blogging is a great way to initiate and carry communication amongst your consumers. Check out Cottage on Mobile Street and EcoClean.
5. READ ALL ABOUT IT!! Newsletters! Another great way to keep your audience educated is with Newsletters. This great feature of MerchantCircle allows you to start publishing quickly and easily. Start sending out Newsletters quarterly, monthly, or even weekly. Check out Mariyas Skin Care.